Monday 12 April 2010

Sassy Smolak


The blogging world is really a WORLD, I could have never expected that one click would take me to another blog and another and another.....

One of those happy coincidences is Sassy Smolak, the whimsical life and colourful expression of Emily Smolak.  Her writing is exciting, engaging and makes you want to come back for more.  So much so that Emily is offering a pair of very cute bird earrings from Faded Willow in the *GiveAway*

I am currently reading Charlotte Bronte's "Jane Eyre" and came across the following passage whilst in the tube:

"I see at intervals the glance of a curious sort of bird through the close-set bars of a cage: a vivid, restless, resolute captive is there: were it but free, it would soar cloud high."

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post, and thank you for your nice comments and nice post!! Also I completely agree the blogging world is ridiculously huge!

    ReplyDelete